Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Más de Madrid y Más Fotos

McKenzie and I went back into Madrid on Monday to finish up the Highlights Walk. We went to El Paseo de la Florida, which is just a street. I'm not sure why we had to go there, but I was feeling some Florida pride. We went to Moncloa, the military and government center in Madrid, and we went to Ventas, which is where they hold the bull fights - WE BE GOING TOMORROW!!! I'm pumped.
The blue square says El Paseo de La Florida, and I'm wearing my Florida necklace



Cool statue on El Paseo de la Florida


Important gov building at Moncloa




One of the old Madrid city entrances

Bull fight arena!









La Puerta de Alcalá


On the train... our favorite -_-


Gloria made us some sweet paella for lunch the other day. It had a ton of chicken in it though - Chantel, the other SA student here from Ghana ate the chicken for me when Gloria walked into the kitchen. Bless.



Here's some more photos that other people have posted on our page from throughout the trip:








No comments:

Post a Comment

La Última Despedida

Well, this was it! My last morning in Spain before heading off to the airport to fly home. It was sad! Raimundo wasn't home so Gloria c...