Tuesday, May 16, 2017

La Bella y la Bestia

Today I decided to take a chill day and just hang out in Alcalá. We had been told that during our time here it would be fun to go see a movie in Spanish, so Tara, Jamie, and I all went to see La Bella y la Bestia - Beauty and the Beast. We decided it would be fun to see something that we already knew the plot of and had seen in English so that we could just focus on understanding the Spanish. It was really good, and after like 15 minutesish I wasn't really even thinking about it being in Spanish, except during the songs. It was really good - love that movie. #3rdtimesacharm




In other news... I report in 99 days! In the double digits! SLC Temple Square here I come <3 <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

La Última Despedida

Well, this was it! My last morning in Spain before heading off to the airport to fly home. It was sad! Raimundo wasn't home so Gloria c...