Thursday, May 11, 2017

El Fútbol y La Ropa


I love having a host family. Gloria washed all my clothes for me! Here they are hanging up in true European style. It was sweet. I went to class, came home, and I had a whole batch of fresh clean clothes. Bless.



Yesterday we went into Madrid to hang out in bars and watch the soccer game. It was Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid, so it was a huge rivalry game. It was pretty cool, we came home early and watched the rest in Alcalá since all the bars were totally packed and we wanted to make sure we made curfew.

McKay shoved 4 jackets into his bag. Go McKay.


 My pasta from the bar - Only 3 Euro!

Watching some fútbol


2 comments:

  1. Hey Courts! I love reading your blog and seeing your pictures. Looks like quite an adventure already!

    ReplyDelete

La Última Despedida

Well, this was it! My last morning in Spain before heading off to the airport to fly home. It was sad! Raimundo wasn't home so Gloria c...