Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Las Molinas de Quijote

Today we traveled home to Alcalá. On the way we stopped to see the famous windmills that Don Quijote de la Mancha battles against. Don Quijote is a famous book written by Cervantes, who was from Alcalá. It was pretty cool!





We were trying to look like the windmill...didn't really work.






We got a little crazy with our picture ideas... but it was so fun. We decided to put Preston on Stefan's shoulders, and me on Preston's shoulders... I've never been so tall in my life! McKay, Weston, and Andrew were my spotters and they made stairs for me with their hands so that I could get up on top of Preston's shoulders. It was awesome! The picture itself is pretty sweet, but I think that I like the after picture even better when my spotters are rushing in to save me so that I don't fall haha.

What can I say... they lift me higher <3

My heroes <3







No comments:

Post a Comment

La Última Despedida

Well, this was it! My last morning in Spain before heading off to the airport to fly home. It was sad! Raimundo wasn't home so Gloria c...