Friday, June 16, 2017

Examenes Finales

Tuesday was our last day of classes, and Wednesday was our finals day. Crazy to think that my time in Spain is just about over! I've really enjoyed my classes here, and even though everyone crammed hard core for Rebeca's Civilization final literally hours before it happened, I think we all did really well haha.
My Literatura class. Carlos is our teacher.

McKenzie, Emme, Jamie, Carlos, Me, Jonah, Tara, Jenna, Drake, Weston

 While cramming for Rebeca's final, I went to McDonalds to use their Wi-Fi and their A/C, and decided I should probably buy something so I got a hot chocolate... most classy McDonalds hot chocolate ever. It came in a real cup with a fancy spoon and had cream and cinnamon.. we need to up our game in the US.

Also, here's a picture of Stefan and I at the Madrid temple.





No comments:

Post a Comment

La Última Despedida

Well, this was it! My last morning in Spain before heading off to the airport to fly home. It was sad! Raimundo wasn't home so Gloria c...